With Aloud.com's greater inventory, we now have tickets available for a wider variety of events - including gigs, theatre, sport, clubs and exhibitions. As well as this, Aloud now has tickets available for events in the Republic Ireland and Northern Ireland as well as England, Scotland and Wales.
1. Find what you want to see. Click on one of the event links (such as 'Theatre' or 'Rock and pop') and find the event you're looking for. Or you can use the search box to go straight to what you want - click here for more information about searching.
2. Pick a date to see it. Scroll down the list of dates available or - for some shows - select from the calendar.
3. Click 'Order'.
4. Decide where you want to sit. We've usually got a huge choice of seats and tickets. Choose your preferred seating area/ticket price.
5. Click 'Find seats'.
6. Tell us how many tickets you want. We'll then match this with the best available seats/tickets we have.
7. Happy? Click "Accept' if you're happy with the seats we've found you.
8. Tell us where to send the tickets. Enter your details in the form provided and click 'Submit'. We'll then send you an email confirming your order. This email also contains your booking reference number, a remarkably useful piece of information if you need to query anything about your booking, so keep it safe.
If you are using the Aloud Ticket Exchange to buy tickets that would otherwise be unavailable, please see the instructionss here.